Get in shape the healthy way with 30 days dedicated training and nutrition support.
Although switching your habits to healthy ones is the best way to look after your body and maintain the way you want it to look, sometimes it is easier to have a set time period to work your goals over. If you have a big occasion to look your best for such as a wedding or a birthday or you just want to see if you can keep to a routine – our 30-day Challenge may be for you.
Say no to crash diets and fads – and get in shape the healthy way. Whether you have a big occasion coming up or you want to kick start your journey to better overall health and fitness, the 30-day Challenge is a programme that combines Personal Training sessions with nutritional support so every aspect of your life is as clean and healthy as possible.
Our 30-day Challenge includes:
- A dedicated Personal Trainer who stays with you throughout your journey, helping you to map your progress and achieve your goals with 2 x 1 hour PT sessions per week (normally £40/hour).
- An online training plan you can use both in the gym and in the comfort of your own home.
- A 30-day nutrition starter pack (RRP £384) that allows you to eat well alongside your exercise programme.
- A weekly progress review to ensure you’re hitting your goals.
Cost = £550
What’s included in the 30-day nutrition starter pack?
- Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake, Chocolate
- Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake, Vanilla
- Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks, Citrus
- Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks, Pomegranate
- Arbonne Essentials Digestion Plus
- Arbonne Essentials Herbal Tea (2)
- Arbonne Essentials Body Cleanse
- Arbonne Essentials Daily Fiber Boost
The product collection provides the right combination to give you the vital nutrients to set you up for success. All products are free from dairy, gluten and refined sugar.
Click here to find out more about Arbonne and the products listed.
How do I sign up?
For more information on the 30-day Challenge, or to sign up, please complete the form on our contact page and one of our Personal Trainers will be in touch to arrange an initial consultation.